Thursday, July 7, 2011

And Emma gets a post all her own!

 Our crazy little girl has a personality that can be captured through the lens of my camera. And I know we will treasure these funny little pictures for the rest of our life! She is a goofy little girl and I had to give her a post all her own!!

 We thought we were going to loose her her for a second! She lost steam real fast trying to get up this hill!
 And then there was the chore of trying to get a bird to eat her crackers! In the end the fish always got a snack.
 The Space Needle!! she was so excited about going way way up
 We just wanted a cute..halfway normal picture..yup too much to ask! The wind almost blew her and Bryce over!
 Yea....Don't ask..Cause I don't know! I am still laughn at this one!
 and this one....


 Ok so the funny part of this one, she thought she was being funny getting the statue to look like it was serving her a coke...however then it came time to leave. AND SHE WAS STUCK! HAHAHA...I don't have a picture of that though!
We were all so glad to be able to spend this time with her. She is a bright spot in all our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment