Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lions, tigers & Bears....OH MY!!

Ok..So maybe not so much the lions & the tigers. But the Bears oh yea!! And on our back deck this morning! Emma went to go put on her shoes and looked up to see a bear staring at her through the glass doors!! Needless to say I don't think she has ever ran so fast to get back to my bedroom. Completely freaked out she managed to get out "There is a bear Mama!! On our porch!" I kinda shook my head and thought she was pulling on of her Gotcha jokes again. But I was wrong! There he was on our deck! How nice he was to clean my grill for me! hehehe! He knocked it over & took that grill all apart! Then I guess he got bored with that and decided to move on, as slowly as he could possibly go! By then I had two flipped out little girls!! Sorry the pics are not better..I guess Mama was a little flipped out too!
Ahhh the joys of living in the mountains! There is never a dull moment at the Murphy house!
Ya'll come visit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment